Beyond Gaming Beyond Gaming

eh very nice

welll deserved high score, but i didnt like the not working menu/ replay btns

Xionico responds:

mmh thats why i amde the spacebar stuff, a lot of problems with that

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Ochin Horoshoi

Da, ya magoo gaveleche pa ruski. Ochin horroshin meutic. Ya vedui ochin monoga novevh ruskie yudei cotorai deleute meuticE. Ya akjeen.

Yes, i speak russian. Very good cartoon. I see many new russian authors that make cartoons now. I am one of them.

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

very nice

i luved it. My fav scenes were Popnfresh, Eric drobile, totty, paco, and el cid's first. great song!

Storys of legends trailer Storys of legends trailer

potential

has potential. improve on the animation, and add more story and connect your ideas more smoothly. If you need help, aim me at forcedelta8. luv your art though, and i vote 5.

secret-toad responds:

Hey thanks iT WAS JUST A TRAILER i DID COME UP WITH A STORY WHILE DOING IT.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

very good

deffinetly an improvement. I loved how you made it sci-fi, cause i love sci-fi. Good length, good graphics, and smooth. All around very nice. Im waiting until vol 2 BK3!

The 5 Shades of Blue The 5 Shades of Blue

Very good

Heres my reveiw of everyones work, along with the strong point. Good job everyone! Now heres my reveiw.:
ZikeySpaceLizard: 9.2 out of 10: well done, new idea
xionic_Demon: 8.8 out of 10: Creative, good message
DNR: 8.0 out of 10: All around fun
Mynamewontfitin: 8.8 out of 10: Very emo, but new
DJamin: 9.0 out of 10: Great animation, good lip sncying
Space_chicken: 8.7 out of 10 funny in an iside joke kinda way

Malltime Musings 2 Malltime Musings 2

so true

He really did tell all his friends on aim, me being one of them. Amazingly funny! great job keep it up!

Truth about Alien Hominid Truth about Alien Hominid

nice

I believe this was done amazingly. But u forgot some conspiricy facts. Like how tom tryed to protect us by when you right click and foward you hafta fight a boss, and that little boy in the beggining is tom, and how the game almost forces you to kill him. And how tom tries in every possible way to kill us. Like he tells us cheats and hints to beat the game. And how the game is slowly destroying our minds...and if u say alien hominid and reverse it it makes a secret code.....

Sonic-X Short Sonic-X Short

hey Chtfreak!

nice to see ya again. You did a pretty good job with this thing. I voted 5! you better do the same for me when i submit! lol! Yea, good syncing and pretty good job allaround. I just wish you sent it to me b-4 u send it to Ng. k cya! And go on aim!

64 responds:

Yo! Thanks, man! I wasn't sure if this would pass blammage, but it looks like it just might!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Wow

That was amazing! You were on Vh1 and the news....Wow! I'm going to make a link to this page from my website, that might help build you up to the #1 most popular flash on the website.....And Your from New Jersey, The place I live...Omg, there has never really been anyone popular from New Jersey that I knew..... Wow, just so awsum about the video and your from New Jersey...